Welcome to NZCER Assist
Some exciting features of our user-friendly platform include:
- The flexibility for both online testing and entering data for paper-based testing.
- Annual subscriptions - this means flexibility in choosing subjects for purposeful assessment.
- The ability to complete an SMS upload each term. This will create assessments, classes, and tokens for online assessments within minutes, saving you completing this task manually.
- Teachers being able to have their own individual accounts, be assigned to their classes, administer tests and view reports. This user account can also be transferred when moving schools.
- The ability to easily download student data into a CSV file and then import this into your SMS system.
For existing schools:
If you wish to remove a staff member that has left your school, you can archive their account
. This will mean they can no longer access the current school's NZCER Assist account. If you have new teachers at your school with an existing NZCER Assist account, they can request to join your school's NZCER Assist site and admins can confirm them in the 'Users to Confirm' section.
To set up your site for testing, please follow the steps below:
(click on the links below for more information)
Step 4: Administrators need to complete an SMS Upload into our Assist site to create assessments, classes, tokens and data entry templates.
More actions (If applicable):
- Administrators can create Maths and Reading Vocabulary adaptive tests for testing students online.
- If the PAT: Mathematics Refreshed tests are required, you are able to choose this option, via the drop-down menu during the 'Create Assessment' section of the SMS upload.
- Administrators and teachers (once they've been given access to their students) can create tests for differentiation for testing students both online and on paper.
For more step-by-step process information on completing tasks in NZCER Assist please click here
Feel free to get in touch with our Assessment Services team on 04 802 1630 or email us on email@example.com