The school's administrator can change teacher's passwords if needed.
If you wish to change a teacher's password:
- Log in to the NZCER Marking site http://www.nzcermarking.org.nz
- Go to the ‘Site Management’ page.
- Select 'Teacher Account Management'
- Click on the green arrow beside the teacher's name
- Type in a new password, and then confirm it in the second box ensuring the new password is at least 8 characters long including one capital letter and one number. Avoid white spaces and special characters (e.g. /, \, $ etc), and note that password is case sensitive e.g. ‘e’ is different from ‘E’.
- Click change