If you complete an SMS upload, students will automatically be tagged with their class name, but you are able to add and remove extra tags as follows...
Adding a tag to a student
- Head over to the 'Site Management' part of your NZCER Marking site
- Click on 'Student Record Management'
- Search for or select the student/s that you wish to add a tag to
- On the right hand side of your screen, click the green button 'Show Tag Box'
- In the white space, type in the tag that you wish the student/s to have e.g. 'AliM group' (tags that have been used will pop up automatically as soon as you begin to type)
- Click on 'Tag Selected Students' and the student/s will be given the chosen tag
Removing a tag from a student
- Follow Steps 1-4 above
- In the white space, type in the tag that you wish to remove from the student/s
- Click on 'Untag Selected' and the chosen tag will be removed from the student/s