For ALiM and ALL when you need to add a new student to the database the
best option is to enter your student onto the site yourself, here's how:
1. Log in, go to the subject area.
2. Click on the 'Data Entry' icon for the assessment you
want to add the student to.
3. Click on 'Create new student record'.
4. Fill in as many fields if you can, but especially important
are the name the Name and NSN number.
5. Repeat for all of the students in the group, then
make sure you click on 'Confirm' on the right hand side of the screen to add the student to the assessment.
6. Now go back to 'Data entry' and enter each students’
responses (or subtest scores for STAR)
will also need to complete the same process in adding the student to the After Programme (or end of year) assessment.
Note: If you have a lot of students to add to the database, complete one of the attached spread sheet forms and send it to email@example.com so that we can upload the students to the database for you.